Perspectives on the Pandemic | The (Undercover) Epicenter Nurse | Episode Nine- Exposing the scam
- According to the latest immunological and serological studies, the overall lethality of Covid-19 (IFR) is about 0.1% and thus in the range of a strong seasonal influenza (flu).
- In countries like the US, the UK, and also Sweden (without a lockdown), overall mortality since the beginning of the year is in the range of a strong influenza season; in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland, overall mortality is in the range of a mild influenza season.
- Even in global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of school and working age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.
- Up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. Even among 70-79 year olds, about 60% remain symptom-free. Over 95% of all persons develop at most moderate symptoms.
- Up to 60% of all persons may already have a certain cellular background immunity to Covid19 due to contact with previous coronaviruses (i.e. common cold viruses).
- The median or average age of the deceased in most countries (including Italy) is over 80 years and only about 4% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. The age and risk profile of deaths thus essentially corresponds to normal mortality.
- In many countries, up to two thirds of all extra deaths occurred in nursing homes, which do not benefit from a general lockdown. Moreover, in many cases it is not clear whether these people really died from Covid19 or from weeks of extreme stress and isolation.
- Up to 30% of all additional deaths may have been caused not by Covid19, but by the effects of the lockdown, panic and fear. For example, the treatment of heart attacks and strokes decreased by up to 60% because many patients no longer dared to go to hospital.
- Even in so-called “Covid19 deaths” it is often not clear whether they died from or with coronavirus (i.e. from underlying diseases) or if they were counted as “presumed cases” and not tested at all. However, official figures usually do not reflect this distinction.
- Many media reports of young and healthy people dying from Covid19 turned out to be false: many of these young people either did not die from Covid19, they had already been seriously ill (e.g. from undiagnosed leukaemia), or they were in fact 109 instead of 9 years old. The claimed increase in Kawasaki disease in children also turned out to be false.
- Strong increases in regional mortality can occur if there is a collapse in the care of the elderly and sick as a result of infection or panic, or if there are additional risk factors such as severe air pollution. Questionable regulations for dealing with the deceased sometimes led to additional bottlenecks in funeral or cremation services.
- In countries such as Italy and Spain, and to some extent the UK and the US, hospital overloads due to strong flu waves are not unusual. Moreover, this year up to 15% of health care workers were put into quarantine, even if they developed no symptoms.
- The often shown exponential curves of “corona cases” are misleading, as the number of tests also increased exponentially. In most countries, the ratio of positive tests to tests overall (i.e. the positive rate) remained constant at 5% to 25% or increased only slightly. In many countries, the peak of the spread was already reached well before the lockdown.
- Countries without curfews and contact bans, such as Japan, South Korea, Belarus or Sweden, have not experienced a more negative course of events than other countries. Sweden was even praised by the WHO and now benefits from higher immunity compared to lockdown countries.
- The fear of a shortage of ventilators was unjustified. According to lung specialists, the invasive ventilation (intubation) of Covid19 patients, which is partly done out of fear of spreading the virus, is in fact often counterproductive and damaging to the lungs.
- Contrary to original assumptions, various studies have shown that there is no evidence of the virus spreading through aerosols (i.e. tiny particles floating in the air) or through smear infections (e.g. on door handles or smartphones). The main modes of transmission are direct contact and droplets produced when coughing or sneezing.
- There is also no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of face masks in healthy or asymptomatic individuals. On the contrary, experts warn that such masks interfere with normal breathing and may become “germ carriers”. Leading doctors called them a “media hype” and “ridiculous”.
- Many clinics in Europe and the US remained strongly underutilized or almost empty during the Covid19 peak and in some cases had to send staff home. Millions of surgeries and therapies were cancelled, including many cancer screenings and organ transplants.
- Several media were caught trying to dramatize the situation in hospitals, sometimes even with manipulative images and videos. In general, the unprofessional reporting of many media maximized fear and panic in the population.
- The virus test kits used internationally are prone to errors and can produce false positive and false negative results. Moreover, the official virus test was not clinically validated due to time pressure and may sometimes react positive to other coronaviruses.
- Numerous internationally renowned experts in the fields of virology, immunology and epidemiology consider the measures taken to be counterproductive and recommend rapid natural immunisation of the general population and protection of risk groups.
- At no time was there a medical reason for the closure of schools, as the risk of disease and transmission in children is extremely low. There is also no medical reason for small classes, masks or ‘social distancing’ rules in schools.
- The claim that only (severe) Covid-19 but not influenza may cause venous thrombosis and pulmonary (lung) embolism is not true, as it has been known for 50 years that severe influenza greatly increases the risk of thrombosis and embolism, too.
- Several medical experts described express coronavirus vaccines as unnecessary or even dangerous. Indeed, the vaccine against the so-called swine flu of 2009, for example, led to sometimes severe neurological damage and lawsuits in the millions. In the testing of new coronavirus vaccines, too, serious complications and failures have already occurred.
- A global influenza or corona pandemic can indeed extend over several seasons, but many studies of a “second wave” are based on very unrealistic assumptions, such as a constant risk of illness and death across all age groups.
- Several nurses, e.g. in New York City, described an oftentimes fatal medical mismanagement of Covid patients due to questionable financial incentives or inappropriate medical protocols.
- The number of people suffering from unemployment, depressions and domestic violence as a result of the measures has reached historic record values. Several experts predict that the measures will claim far more lives than the virus itself. According to the UN 1.6 billion people around the world are at immediate risk of losing their livelihood.
- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned that the “corona crisis” will be used for the permanent expansion of global surveillance. Renowned virologist Pablo Goldschmidt spoke of a “global media terror” and “totalitarian measures”. Leading British virologist Professor John Oxford spoke of a “media epidemic”.
- More than 600 scientists have warned of an “unprecedented surveillance of society” through problematic apps for “contact tracing”. In some countries, such “contact tracing” is already carried out directly by the secret service. In several parts of the world, the population is already being monitored by drones and facing serious police overreach.
- A 2019 WHO study on public health measures against pandemic influenza found that from a medical perspective, “contact tracing” is “not recommended in any circumstances”. Nevertheless, contact tracing apps have already become partially mandatory in several countries.
- Studies on Covid-19 lethality (overview)
- Open Letter by Professor Sucharit Bhakdi
- European Mortality Monitoring (EuroMomo)
😏 Good morning, I’d like to leave a message for the Fed Gov ……
Saturday, June 20, 2020
A reader suspects the author of this article is familiar with SJWAL. It’s possible, but then, the conclusions reached back then are pretty obvious to all and sundry now:
The Woke are everywhere. They’re in our schools, in government, and at our places of work. More importantly, the Woke are on the move. They are coming for you, for me, and for anyone else who does not subscribe to their quasi-religion. Don’t fool yourself — you are not safe. The Woke are at war with anyone who opposes them, and it does not matter if you just want to be left alone. You will have to bend the knee or fight.
Here are a dozen strategies that you can start using right now
1. Adopt the right mindset and take action. As mentioned, we are in a cultural and political war, whether we want to be or not. So adopt an appropriate mindset. Get mentally tough. Get ready for battle. Remember that the Woke are not your friends. They despise you. Realize that they will lie about you, not play fair, and try to crush you into submission. Accept that family and friends may turn on you once you show your opposition to the Woke agenda. And understand that some of your own “leaders” and “allies” will happily betray you to virtue-signal to the Woke. So watch your back and take action yourself, for it is action that matters, not words.
2. Become anti-fragile. In war, you must always secure your supply lines. One of the Woke’s most powerful weapons is economic pressure, so take that away from them as much as possible. Grow some of your own food, start a side business, or form a self-supporting tribe (like a church group that financially supports itself in case one member gets fired by the Woke). Being anti-fragile will allow you to stand firm when you need to speak the truth, which brings us to Point 3.
3. Speak the truth. In our age of Woke emotionalism, truth-telling is the truly revolutionary act. So speak the truth, and do so boldly. This does not mean doing so in every situation, but if pressed, you cannot let the Woke steamroll you into silent submission. Moreover, wear that MAGA hat. Be proud. Display your beliefs through symbols. The fact is that boldness and visible symbolism build morale, and they will likely inspire others to speak up as well.
4. Never apologize, and never quit. The Woke view an apology as a confession, not as a chance at reconciliation. As such, never apologize. You will only be made to grovel further or surrender completely. At the same time, never quit. That is what your spineless employer will want you to do to save him the trouble of firing you. Don’t do it. Make them fire you, then move to Point 5.
5. Use lawfare. If you have the means, then use lawfare against the Woke at any and every opportunity (which is one reason why electing President Trump and getting good judges is important). For instance, if your employer fires you to appease the Woke mob, then make him pay for it. Don’t go quietly. Instead, hit him with the hardest legal counterpunch that you can. It won’t always work, but it will sometimes, and that matters.
6. Arm yourself. Exercise your God-given rights and arm yourself thoroughly. After all, a sheep is much easier to cage than a lion.
He’s right. You will have to choose. You will have to fight or surrender. The time for stealth and nightwalking is over. The wicked daywalkers are being revealed and their allies are now actively seeking to root out their counterparts. It’s no longer possible to hide your light under a bushel in the darkening shadows. So, no matter how small your little torch may be, hold it up without fear or hesitation, sear their eyes with it, and when they come for you, thrust it right into their slavering jaws and down their fucking throats.
They are creatures of hate and fear. They hate and fear the God you serve. They already hate you; teach them to fear you as well.
The militarization of the police is very troublesome, but I put this here because I love how triggering it is to the Dem/commie shit libs…
The tides can change with just a single man that stands up and says, “No”. St Athanasius battled the anti-Christians his whole life and was expelled from just about everywhere, but he didn’t stop speaking the truth. By his actions was the church saved from a heresy. St Athanasius was a man just like you and me, and we could be like him. By being bold and speaking truth you will get support and we will eventually crush these self mutilating monsters.
Before it turns into a largely physical fight where people are blown up or shot en masse.
Its worthwhile to fight in other arenas before it comes to that.
Lawfare is a good example.
And just as much as they come after our income and livelihoods so we should do to them.
Our enemies need to be deprived of their funding and economy as much as possible. So that their ability to wage war is crippled as much as possible.
“Moreover, wear that MAGA hat. Be proud. Display your beliefs through symbols. The fact is that boldness and visible symbolism build morale, and they will likely inspire others to speak up as well.”
MAGA symbols are good bait to aggro our enemies.Since they will target the person wearing it with violence.
Think of how to make good use of bait to bring them into a trap.
The ball is in their court to cancel me or not; but since I’m not financially dependent on them (nor can they denounce me on social media, since I deleted my accounts) that limits their options to “seethe that a family member is a wrongthinker.”
Why leave the ball in their court? Cancel them. Refuse to engage with them. How are they going to change without ever even being informed that their opinions are unacceptable?
Jesus didn’t come to bring unity. He came to divide. So divide.
ON GRAVITY. Absurdities vs. Logic & Natural Law
Hidden History & Technology
Army whistleblower revelations, Huge structures under the earth, COVID-19
ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋@NeonRevolt·Everything is socio-sexual. At its most basic, access to resources = improved health/status = improved chances of reproduction with high value mates (instead of just other dysgenic degenerates).
This is why Commies/Leftists are often so gangly and dysgenic-looking. They know, deep down inside, that they are weak. But instead of working to change themselves, they decided to revel in that weakness and wear it like a badge of honor, while also fueling the envy they feel inside for those whom nature has blessed. Materialistic envy is a huge motivating factor for these people, but they dress it up in terms like “fairness” and “equality” to avoid the cognitive dissonance that would naturally occur when one, for instance, hurls a bottle of frozen piss into another human’s face in the name of “racial justice” or whatever dysgenic double speak they want to invent. They’re essentially convincing themselves that they have the moral high-ground.
And this is why they are also so easily herded by ruthless Dark Triad types – narcissictic alphas with absolutely no moral scruples.
Mondragon@LandonMondragon·Perception shapes our reality.
You see the world the way YOU ARE, not the way IT IS.
Our perception is influenced by our survival instinct.
Parasitic people who lack the ability to build, create and be self-sufficient will be drawn to Leftism because it promises to provide for everyone’s basic needs.
Right Wingers are the opposite. We want to preserve what we have, keep our civilization stable and healthy and allow for more freedom for people like us to live as we see fit.
This idea that we can heal the country and unite is foolish.
We are basically living in two different realities and there is no compromise between the two.
The only way is for us to defeat them and force them to submit to our way (which would actually be better for them long term).
Or we let them win and they leech off of us until nothing remains.
The choice is yours.
Mondragon@LandonMondragon·It’s not about racist statues.
It’s about their own inferiority complex and destroying art that was built by better men, redefining what “good” art is and reshaping the world to fit their neurotic disreality.
They’ll never stop until they destroy everything great and replace it with this:
Conservatives are 0-5 this week. A new #SCOTUS short list will not help.
I dubbed June 15, 2020 “Blue Monday.” Conservatives went 0-4, losing on guns, immigration, the death penalty, and Title VII. I previously associated June 15 with Magna Carta day, an important day on the calendar for the rule of law. Now, another sentiment occupies that day.
Blue Monday has now turned into Blue Week, with a loss in the DACA case. Conservatives are 0-5. How did President Trump respond? With a promise for another Supreme Court list!
Police are not the root of our problems. Academia is
“Partly because of the administration’s policies provided [to] us and then with COVID(-19), we’re seeing is several things happening,” Morgan said. “The [migration of] families from northern triangle countries has all but ended.
What we’re seeing now — believe it or not — is that the largest demographic coming across now is Mexican nationals, but we’re in a much better place to deal with that because of COVID(-19), because now this isn’t [just] an immigration enforcement issue. This is [now] a public health concern, and so the CDC [has] a public health order that actually gives us the authority to stem the possibility of more COVID(-19) flowing into our country.”
Morgan continued, “We can now actually apprehend these individuals right at the border, turn them around, [and] send them back to Mexico. We’re doing that within a couple hours. That’s been a game changer from a public health standpoint.”
Thank Eric Schmidt for this amazing technology – the Atlas Robot. Inquiring minds want to know what safeguards will be placed on this technology to protect humanity from being wiped out by robot warriors entering our homes and blowing our brains out against the kitchen wall, while our children watch…who then get picked up and taken away to be used for spare parts for the Rothschilds and their elite friends. Asking for a friend…