Tucker was straight fire tonight- calling out the useless traitor Republicans along with Trump’s feckless response to the country burning…
daguvernor@daguvernor·@Heartiste I grew up in Stockton Ca. 1953-1977. We would ride our bicycles downtown to where the hobos and drunks hung out. At 12 yrs old, it was completely safe. Now, no children ride their bikes unless in front of their house. Negro gangs roam downtown and rob people. Mexican gangs kill one another. I wouldn’t live there for fear of my life.
Which South American country is this ?
Mexico ? Guatemala ?
Don’t be silly, this is the LAPD graduating class.
Hearts and cities on fire@Heartiste··The intensity of the Big Lie gaslighting about black lives mattering (read: blacks having no intrinsic biological nature that predisposes them to stupidity and criminal violence, so Whites must be the cause of black dysfunction) leads me to believe it’s a fortuitous convergence of peak white shitlib hatred for heretic Whites and sinister string-pullers like Soros maximally exploiting with dollars and message discipline that emotional fervor cresting in white shitlibs. Add Deep State elements and GOP cucks who hate Trump’s voters more than they hate Trump and you have the Fentanyl Floyd-inspired negrolatrous shit show we’re getting good and hard and, it seems, without an end in sight.
Marine Veteran Now Security Guard Disarms Rioter Holding AR-15 Stolen From Seattle Police Cruiser
“Socialism, like the ancient ideas from which it springs, confuses the distinction between government and society. As a result of this, every time we object to a thing being done by government, the socialists conclude that we object to its being done at all. We disapprove of state education. Then the socialists say that we are opposed to any education. We object to a state religion. Then the socialists say that we want no religion at all. We object to a state-enforced equality. Then they say that we are against equality. And so on, and so on. It is as if the socialists were to accuse us of not wanting persons to eat because we do not want the state to raise grain.”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
“The state is that great fiction by which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else.”
― Frederic Bastiat
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
…The SBA loaded up their arsenals with Glock pistols. The Fish folks spent approximately $410,000 on their Glocks and rifles and modified their Glocks with silencers.
The Department of Health and Human Services was outfitted with sophisticated weaponry normally carried by Special Forces, stored at an undisclosed location.
- Department of Energy: approximately $50,000 worth of M-16 fully automatic rifles
- General Services Administration: approximately $16,000 in shotguns and Glocks
- Bureau of Reclamations: approximately $697,000 for firearms and ammunition
- EPA: almost $70,000 for ammunition
- Smithsonian: approximately $42,500 for ammunition
- Social Security: approximately $61,000 for ammunition
- $426,268 on hollow-point bullets, including orders from the Forest Service, National Park Service, Office of Inspector General, Bureau of Fiscal Service, as well as Drug Enforcement Administration, U.S. Marshals, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The latter three, sure, but the Forest Service, National Park Service, and Inspector General’s Office?
- Bureau of Engraving and printing: approximately $100,000 on firearms
- U.S. Mint: almost $180,000 for ammunition
- Bureau of Fiscal Services: approximately $672,000 on ammunition and firearms
- Department of Agriculture: $1.1 million for weapons and ammunition
We are now seeing anarchist groups like Antifa, BLM, and others carrying nice weaponry. Just look at a recent photo of a CHAZ resident with his tricked-out AR-15 or M-16.
There are now several left-wing gun clubs such as the Socialist Rifle Association, Huey P. Newton Gun Club, Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club, and the John Brown Gun Club, with the last one often asked to provide security around the Seattle area for protests and rallies.
June 18, 2020 / 1 Comment
This is an important pictorial book illustrating the psychological warfare taking place across America, with the same playbook being implemented in other countries, while hypocrisy is at an all-time high masquerading as fulfilling agendas. The majority of images depicted throughout are hyperlinked to direct articles, tweets, and videos.